In the spirit of Thanksgiving, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints produced this clip. It is short, sweet, and uplifting. I hope that you will enjoy it.
Here is what I am thankful for:
- A church leader who challenged me to be grateful and have a positive attitude and the commandment to be be thankful for ALL things (D&C 78:19, Ephesians 5:20), the good and the seemingly bad.
- My beautiful wife, who always answers my calls with a voice that lets me know she is happy that I called. Did I mention that I know that I can trust her 110% and that she loves me unwaveringly?
- My two kids who stand at the sliding door, bang on it, and shout “Daddy”, when I pull into the backyard.
- My Dansko shoes–they are saving my knees and feet.
- My attending physicians who, at times, seem to expect nothing less than perfection.
- Chocolate chips in the cupboard and that I forget they are there until I need a little chocolate.
- That I have to work hard to feel successful.
- My motorcycle–it has the absolute best air-conditioning.
- Horton the Elephant.
- Doctors who show me what kind of doctor I want to be (and sometimes the kind I don’t want to be).
- The opportunity I have to share my beliefs in God with all of you through this website.
How about you?